The Odds Beater is a high volume racing tipster service with a strong track record of profitability. Here at the key stats to be aware of:
- Around 15 tips sent in one email every day Monday to Friday between 10am-12noon;
- Over 10000 tips supplied since 2014, making 1350 points profit at 1 point flat stakes;
- Long-term Return on Investment of 15% and Return on Capital of 525%;
- 2016 free trial made a 129 point profit from 673 bets at 19.29% ROI;
- 2017 free trial made a 111 point profit from 514 bet at 21.69% ROI
- Fair odds policy ensure prices quoted and settled to can be achieved.
The concept behind The Odds Beater is simple: They provide several tips each day between 9am and 10am, Monday to Friday and all at value prices.
With bets settled to fair odds, you can easily obtain and get matched at the advised prices both with bookmakers and exchanges. All bets are advised to win only and at 1 point level stakes.
To showcase our expertise we shared all of our tips for FREE with SBC members over 2 separate trial periods. The first trial period in 2016 and saw the service make 129 points profit at 19.29% ROI from 673 bets.
The second trial period began on the 6th February 2017 and ended on the 31st March 2017, during which time he made a 113.38 point profit at 20.36% ROI from 557 bets.
The Odds Beater Tips Betting Record
Since advising our first tip in October 2014, we have put up 8135 tips and made 1312 points profit (all at single point stakes). This equates to a ROI of 16.13% long-term.
You can view the full rundown of performance since 2014 below:
In the interests of full transparency – we will send you full detailed up to date results on request.
TWO FREE PROOFING PERIODS
To showcase our expertise, we supplied and proofed our bets totally FREE of charge to members of the Secret Betting Club service.
2016 Trial 1: 129 Points Profit From 673 Bets @ 19.29% ROI
Between the 18th January 2016 and the 23rd of April 2016, we posted each and every tip for free on the SBC members only Forum in what proved to be one of The Secret Betting Clubs most popular ever threads.
During this free proofing period, The Odds Beater achieved some sensational results from the 673 bets advised.
In total we made SBC members an 129.82 point profit from 673 bets and all at a ROI of 19.29%! Working to the moderate betting bank size of 250 points, that was an amazing 51.93% ROC in the space of just a few months.
2017 Trial 2: 113.3 Points Profit From 557 Bets @ 20.36% ROI
The 2nd free The Odds Beater trial began on the 6th February 2017 and ran until Friday the 31st March. All tips during this period were supplied via email to free to any Secret Betting Club member keen to follow them in.
During this free trial, SBC members made 113.38 points profit from 557 bets and all at a ROI of 20.36%.
Working to the moderate betting bank size of 250 points, that is an extra 45% ROC in the space of just 8 weeks.
Getting The Advised Prices: A Fair Odds Policy
In order to ensure that the prices quoted are as obtainable and realistic as possible, The Odds Beater employs a two-pronged fair odds policy as follows.
- All bets are tipped up around 9-10am – allowing time for punters to place their bets at a time when bookmakers prices are at there most valuable.
- Prices are only quoted from an agreed group of 11 bookmakers – Bet365, Betfair Sportsbook, Bet Victor, Boylesports, Black Type, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Skybet, Totesport, William Hill. We then settle all bets at a price available with at least 2 of these bookmakers at the time of advice.
This second point also allows you to find value with bookmakers away from the 11 we quote from or by utilising prices available pre-race or in-play on exchanges such as Betfair, Matchbook and Smarkets.
The Service In Operation – How It Works
If you are interested in the service, then also be sure to familarise yourself with how it works first to ensure you can maximise your time as a member and that is suitable for your requirements.
Each day, Monday to Friday, you can expect to receive one email outlining all of the tips that The Odds Beater has put forward.
There can be as many as 15 tips. The email will be delivered between approximately 9am and 10am each day.
It is imperative that you have access to your emails (plus a reliable email account!) during this time window as our advice is to place each bet as it is received to ensure you achieve the best price possible.
Each email features all the concise details you need to place the bet. This includes the time, meeting, horse and advised odds. You can also read the top 3 prices available from our advocated group of bookmakers.
Betting Bank Growth
As The Odds Beater is a high volume tipster (meaning they put up as many as 10 to 15 tips up each Monday to Friday), this generates a good sample size which is crucial to achieve the Return on Capital (ROC) – or as some people refer to it – Betting Bank Growth.
It is ideally suited therefore to those of you who are happy to bet large volumes.
We recommend three different size betting banks depending on the type of punter you are as follows:
- Higher-Risk: If you prefer to take a few more risks in a quest for higher rewards, then we suggest you use a 200 points betting bank.
- Moderate: If you prefer to sit on the fence and employ a moderate strategy, then we suggest you use a 250 points betting bank.
- Safe: If you prefer to build up profits at a safe pace, reducing as much risk as possible, then we suggest you use a 300 points betting bank.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND SAVE 30% ON YOUR FIRST MONTH
Membership is priced at £45 for your first month and £65 for each subsequent month you subscribe.
First month £45 and £65 per month thereafter
This is a recurring monthly subscription with Paypal
Click here to subscribe (Paypal only)
For any questions please contact Graham at email@example.com